Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Heart Summertime.

I do. Seriously. I’m the first one to admit, while I do NOT miss Florida, in general, I DO miss the weather. Particularly the nice, steady, play outside in December weather. Addie LOVES to be outside, and so do I, so winter is a VERY long season for us. One of the things I love about summertime is the splashpads. There are a few around Birmingham, but I most love the Trussville one. We went a LOT last year, and I am planning on spending almost every afternoon there again this summer. It opened this last week, so after Addie’s party on Saturday, we headed out to play.

Addie wasn’t too sure about it all at first, so Christy helped her see how fun it really was.

IMG_1065_edited-1

Elias and Addie. I love that when they’re in a big group of people, they’re usually always side by side with each other.

IMG_1091_edited-1IMG_1119_edited-1IMG_1141_edited-1IMG_1161_edited-1

Aunt May helping Addie fill up her bucket

IMG_1195_edited-1

Addie, Aunt Brooke, and Elias filling up their buckets

IMG_1231_edited-1IMG_1256_edited-1

Addie and (the other) Elias

IMG_1265_edited-1

Addie and her two Elias’

IMG_1292_edited-1

I’m thinking we’re going to have a FUN summer!

IMG_1308_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment