Monday, May 23, 2011

Ballerina Addie

When GiGi and Granddaddy asked what Addie wanted for her birthday this year, I told them I was planning on signing her up for a summer session of Ballet Classes, and told them they were welcome to sign her up for it and make that her present. GiGi immediately agreed, and thought it was a great idea! This week we went and picked out her ballet outfit (which was also part of her gift from GiGi). Addie was VERY opinionated, and although I tried to get her to try on different color leotards, she would ONLY try on the pink. So, pink it is. She was SO excited to try it all on again once we got home, and wore it for close to two hours before I finally made her change. She starts classes the first week of June, and I can’t WAIT! Hopefully she LOVES it as much as she loves her outfit!

IMG_1529_edited-1IMG_1534_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment