Saturday, May 14, 2011

Brush, Brush, Brush

It’s taking me some time to get used to Addie being MUCH more independent. Even with little things. She wants to do it “my way” as she says. For example, brushing her teeth. We used to sit her on the sink, scrub her teeth, and then let her do it by herself for a minute. Not anymore. She now walks in to the bathroom, gets her stool, gets her toothbrush, and turns on the water. (She has to stand on her tiptoes to reach the faucet, and I still do the toothpaste. It would be EVERYWHERE otherwise!) IMG_9786_edited-1

FYI…I still brush her teeth after she is done (which is anywhere from 5-20 minutes).

IMG_9784_edited-1IMG_9785_edited-1

Brushing away…

IMG_9790_edited-1

So the question is, when did my TINY baby get so BIG?

IMG_9799_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment