Monday, October 25, 2010

Best Friends

I’m stealing this post from my friend Christy's blog.

"Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt."

Addie and I joined a Mom’s Group when we very first moved to Birmingham. I joined thinking I would meet some people, make Addie a couple of friends, and at least get us out of the house occasionally. I didn’t think I would come out of it with not only best friends for Addie, but best friends for myself! I have no clue what I would do without these girls! :)

The Babies

pumpkinpatch2010_132

Elias, Addie, Walker, and Will

 

The Mamas

38630_467419048361_511808361_6396745_6280975_n

Lauren, Me, Alison, and Christy

 

pumpkinpatch2010_140

fence converstations.


"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
-- Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and Addie have these great friends, Lindy! What a blessing for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly!

    ReplyDelete