Monday, August 8, 2011

A little iPhone Picture Catchup

I thought I would load a few pictures of the last week from my iPhone. I try and take pictures throughout the day to send to Ryan or my mom, but rarely ever do anything with them other than load a few onto facebook. So I’m going to try and start posting some of them on here more often.

Trying out the new “GiGi’s Cupcakes” with Will (she’s QUITE the lady. Ha. We WILL be working on manners…)

photo 1 (2)photo 2 (2)

A PERFECT example of why I don’t let Addie dress herself. She picked this out all on her own. Haha.

photo (2)

Aunt May came to watch Addie’s last ballet class of the summer.

photo 1

Perhaps THIS is the key to getting her to smile for pictures when I want.

photo 2

I was in the kitchen making her a sandwich. I heard her laughing, peaked around the corner and saw this. (As soon as I took her picture, I pulled her down and explained we do NOT climb stairs that way…)

photo 4 (2)photo 5 (2)

We are living in a house with QUITE the little Diva.

photo

She LOVES playing dress up. And these stupid bunny ears. Which she INSISTS everyone wear with her.

photo1

And E and 2.0 came to visit. Apparently Sawyer is VERY funny. Elias and Addie LOVE them some Baby Sawyer! And he just sits and grins from ear to ear at the attention. So Cute!

photo 5photo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment