Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Jaguar Coat.

Liz and I took a ton of Addie's old clothes to a resale shop in Atlanta while we were visiting them last weekend. We happened upon this coat, that I KNEW Addie would like. Although it's a couple of sizes to big for her, she LOVES it. And insists on wearing it most of the time. She told the cashier at Target today that she was wearing her Baby Jaguar coat that Aunt Liz bought for her. Ha. I tried to convince her to wear her "play" coat outside today, but she refused. She said she NEEDED her Baby Jaguar coat so she could go play. She has quite the opinions these days...


Addie's finally able to reach the pedal on her Power Wheels. And the girl is a CRAZY driver. Comes by it honestly, I suppose...







First Car Wreck. Sigh.

She jumped out to pick me a flower. :)

My little fashionista.


No comments:

Post a Comment