Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, YaYa!!

My sweet, sweet Firstborn Baby turned NINE today. NINE. Hard to believe. (Okay…is it bad that I’m probably much more emotional about Sassy getting older than Addie? Ha) She is the BEST baby a girl could ask for. So, she started out her birthday with Breakfast in Bed (a bagel and cream cheese.. one of her favorites!). Then, Elias and Christy came over to help celebrate. (You see, Elias MAY love Sassy as much as I do!) Addie helped me make some strawberry cupcakes for the occasion. Sassy got Buttercream icing, the rest of us had chocolate icing. Pretty Tasty! Addie told Sassy “Happy Birthday, YaYa” all day long. Such a sweet little sister! Sassy took FULL advantage of her special day and ATE all day long. Her idea of a perfect day! So, Happy, Happy Birthday to my sweet little Sassy Louise!!

IMG_2037IMG_2038IMG_2039IMG_2040IMG_2041IMG_2043IMG_2046IMG_2049IMG_2050

No comments:

Post a Comment