Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sisters

I was checking facebook and saw where someone was complaining about their sister-in-law. Again. Apparently, this happens a lot. Someone’s brother marries a girl and they can’t STAND her. Seriously, I’ve had this conversation with LOTS of my friends. They just don’t get along. I got SOOOO lucky in the Sister-In-Law department! Now, I may not have been OVERLY nice when my brother first brought Liz home to meet us all. (And by not overly nice I mean I’m pretty sure I didn’t even speak to her…ha) However, after reading and listening to all these horror stories, I am so incredibly thankful that I have a SIL that I consider to be a sister. She is absolutely one of my best friends, and I am so lucky to have her!! l_0587e0d21fa62032611493a39646e34bl_b141561d317c6f16cab99ec9be52783dn210612844_31943040_5285pregsuntitled1untitled2untitled3untitled4untitled5untitled6untitled7untitled11

2 comments:

  1. Lindy, you're telling me! I feel like I completely lucked out by getting you as a sister when Chris and I got married. (Although I might not have anticipated that the first time we met. Ha!) I'm glad that we have so much fun together, can talk about anything, and can share clothes (and you have really good taste). And I am loving having our little girls so close in age--that's going to be fun forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post and I agree -- Chris made our family VERY happy when he married our sweet Liz!!!!

    ReplyDelete