Friday, June 4, 2010

What a difference a YEAR makes!!

I can NOT believe my baby is 1! I am SO thankful for the AMAZING first year we’ve had with her! She is the sweetest, funniest, craziest, (and sometimes meanest!) little girl I’ve ever met. She keeps us laughing all the time, and we just adore her!

I took Addie to her 1 year checkup yesterday. She did SO well. They pricked her finger to do a blood test (came back perfect!) and she had to get 2 shots, but she was quite the little trooper! :)

I went over my concerns about her eating (she doesn’t) with the doctor (she said she’s never had a patient starve to death. ha!), and she assured me that we’re doing everything we can, and to just be patient. Addie is still pretty tiny for her age, but very healthy! (She’s now in the 5th percentile for weight, and head cir., and the 25th percentile for height)

SO…here’s her 1 year STATS

Weight : 17 pounds, 12 ounces

Height : 28 1/2 inches

Head : 17 inches

We don’t have to go back until she’s 15 months old. I’ve gotten LOTS of suggestions of food to try to get her to eat (all of which I appreciate!!), so we’re trying anything and everything! They are wanting her to gain at least a pound or two by then, so here’s hoping! :)

AND…here’s a sweet picture of little Addie on her actual birthday. :)

DSC_0373

No comments:

Post a Comment