Sunday, February 28, 2010

a GREAT playdate

On Friday, Jenna and Allie brought their boys over to see the new house and play. It’s so fun to get the “Greats” together. Iain and Cory are hysterical to listen to, and Cory just LOVES him some babies! And I could not believe how BIG Isaiah (aka Denzel) had gotten!! We hung out at the house, went to a park for the boys to play, and just visited. It was so much fun!! We’ll all get together again soon,probably in Atlanta so we can see Wiggy too! Here’s some pics from our day.017 024 026 027

029 032 035 044

102 121 130

140 149 150

4 comments:

  1. how did I not know you have a blog?? (found it from your comment on Allie's). I am so glad you do! I miss you guys!! Sorry I couldn't join you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! Your daughter is so cute! We almost named our daughter Adrienne and then Addy for short!
    I would LOVE the sleep book, if you don't mind sharing! I can totally pay you for it! I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels, I'm pretty sure I sent you an email when I started it! :) (If not...oops!!)
    Nicole, if you can send me your email, I'll send it on! (lindyschweizer@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete